DO YOU HAVE A TEAM WORKING FOR YOU?
Yes! Shire Pet Sitting usually has a few contractors carrying out pet sits at all times. Each of these individuals brings something extra to Shire and helps the business, and myself, grow in a positive direction. They are truly invaluable.
WHAT KINDS OF ANIMALS DO YOU HAVE EXPERIENCE WITH?
Most of our experience has been with cats and dogs. We have also cared for fish, birds, rabbits, rodents, chickens, lizards and horses, briefly.
WHY HIRE A PROFESSIONAL PET SITTER?
1. Fully insured by Pet Sitters Associates ( This way, your pets are safe at all times when they are in our care.
2. Years of experience backing me and constant exposure to new animals to help me grow.
3. This is my full-time job. I am entirely committed to caring for your pets and making them a part of my own family.
4. Multi-level accountability: contracts signed by me and my clients, GPS tracking, photo updates for each visit.
5. Pet First Aid and CPR certified.
WHAT IS GPS TRACKING?
While we're walking your dog, we use our pet sitting software, Time to Pet, to track where we walk! This great app tracks:
- Time walked
- Route walked
- Potty breaks
Once we've finished our walk, you get emailed directly with all of the tracked information. You get to make sure your dog is cared for and we are held accountable!
WHAT DOES THE PET FIRST AID AND CPR CLASS TEACH YOU?
I completed the Pet First Aid, CPR and Care class at "The Cheshire Cat and Dog, Too" in March, 2017. According to their website ( the class goes over these topics:
"Restraining & Muzzling
Canine & Feline CPR
Bleeding & Shock Management
Snout-To-Tail Assessment for Injury & Wellness
Assessing the Pet's Vitals".
I am so excited to have learned more about how to keep your pets safe and have prepared for any pet care emergency. I encourage you to look into this class, as well!